Friday 8 February 2013

breakfast

I talk to lots and lots of people about what they eat. I ask my BUPA clients what a typical food day looks like. I talk to my LighterLife clients about their plans for food for the day. Many of my PT clients keep food diaries which we review. I talk over the phone about food and we talk food at home. We are practically obsessed by food - I would love to give you all a 'best food day' and then we could all follow it and we would all weigh what we want to weigh - but just too much gets in the way. Time, cost, parties, friends all need us to have a flexible approach. And that is before we have considered eating for reasons other than hunger! Often we will eat when we are tired, or stressed, or happy, or sad or just because its there! Over the next few weeks I am going to post a recipe of the week. I am going to keep an eye out for meals that 'hit the spot' without expanding the waist line. The first one will be a breakfast idea that will help to prevent those mid morning 'munchies', so look out for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment