Monday 23 February 2015

Snacking

OK all you ‘snackers’ out there – here’s an idea.
I could live off snacks, I like nothing better than to graze throughout the day – now before you all tell me that its wrong – I know, so I make a big effort not to do that. However, every now and again I fancy a little something. Well, its Lent so its no chocolate for me.
I have found a great, healthy snack. (Yes, my latest craze before anyone says!) Apple crisps. Homemade apple crisps. Easy – get Bramley apples and slice into very thin rounds. Place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and dust with cinnamon. Bake until a little crispy and dry, turn over and dry out the other side. Allow to cool and store in an air tight box.
Very tasty, very virtuous and part of your 5 a day – what’s not to like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment