Tuesday 7 January 2020

Feel better in 5


Dr Rangan Chatterjee has got another book out – it’s called ‘Feel Better in 5’ and is packed with tips to improve your Mind, Body and Heart.


This book claims that with five minutes, three times a day, five days a week you can make lasting and worthwhile changes.


Sounds too good to be true?  I was sceptical but I have read this book from cover to cover and its great – I thoroughly recommend it.  It is packed with practical tips that you can start straight away. 

So I got thinking – how can Forefront Fitness help its members using the information gained from this book?  We are going to reproduce the exercises for you – so over the next few weeks you will be seeing more posts with a five-minute routine for you to do.  I tried the easy one this morning – and even though I work out regularly – it was a challenge (but I have to admit it’s the first time I’ve tried press ups with a dog on my back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment