Tuesday 19 June 2012

Day 2

End of day two and I’ve done it! Couple of hours to go of this phase. Tomorrow is additional shakes and a calorie controlled meal. Will seem like a feast after last two days! The tablets have kept the worst of the hunger at bay (I will let you into the secret soon!) and drinking plenty has helped. We (those of us who are all doing this together) have just had a conference call and talked about ‘how its going’. Sounds like we are all going through the same stuff but sticking with it – measuring & weighing tomorrow – will be interesting. I was quite concerned this morning as I had a very important meeting when I needed to really concentrate and be clear about what I was aiming to achieve. I was concerned because I know I hadn’t had many calories over the last hours and wondered if I would lose the plot – not a bit! It was remarkable – I completely forgot that I might be hungry, I spoke fluently and was able to fully focus. No dizziness at all. Really good result. This looks like its going to be a great way to clear your body of rubbish and drop a few pounds in a really short space of time. Then there’s a plan to keep that weight off. Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment