Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 6

Just starting day 6 of the cleanse programme. I have lost another pound, and since I started, 1cm from arm circumference, 2 cms from waist and 2 cms from hips. This is a really good result, I am quite small anyway, (I now weigh only just over 8stone) and am only 5 feet tall, so this represents a decent percentage lost. And how am I feeling? I am sleeping really well, feel full of energy and only hungry when it is the time for a shake or a meal. Interestingly, I forgot to take one lot of the pre meal tablets before I ate last night and wanted to carry on snacking – I wondered why it was happening until I remembered the regime properly. I know that this doesn’t ‘prove’ that it works, but it was really noticeable. Exercise wise, I have been able to carry on as usual and I have just run 5 miles. Already I am beginning to think about what I do when I have finished this 9 days, so exploring the follow on regime – I’ll tell you more about that too, very soon. Intrigued? Only a few days and I will reveal all

No comments:

Post a Comment