Thursday 21 June 2012

Day 3

Wednesday – and its my husband’s birthday – lots of food challenges. But today saw lunch introduced, I ate healthily and felt great. Great energy, and no hunger. Carried on with supplements – and – I have to admit that I found this hard to believe, they have stopped me being hungry! I did have two mouthfuls of some special scones that I made, but even so, kept within my daily calorie allowance. We had to go out in the afternoon so I was driving so easy to avoid the champagne. Then, and this is a bad bit, I didn’t have my last protein shake of the day. This is just as bad as eating too much, but I just felt too full to manage it – crazy! I am getting exercise everyday and used my vibrating plate and went for a brisk walk. This is going well – I've even lost 4 pounds! -heading into day 4 of 9 now. Stick with me – who knows, you might want to give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment