Tuesday 26 June 2012

Day 8

Monday and day 8 Only one more day after today! Its been a very long day today – got up at 05.00 and did lots of house work type tasks. Went to work at BUPA then at Lighter Life. Now I’ve done some ordering for ‘Forever Living’ products. Tomorrow I’ll tell you more about this company, about the great products and the fantastic money making opportunities for you. I have spread my food allowance out over the day today. My only lapse has been a Nak’d bar – for the rest I have kept within my allowance. I haven’t been fanatical, but have kept a clear eye on what I have been eating. I am much more aware of when I am really hungry and when I just ‘fancy a little something’ (a bit like Pooh Bear!) . There is nothing like writing down what you eat to focus the mind! I realise that before I had something to eat just about every time I went into the kitchen – and that’s a lot of times. I ate if my day had been good and if it had been bad. I ate if I was happy and if I was sad. I had all sorts of excuses to eat and best of all, if I sat down to read anything, then obviously I needed something to eat at the same time! Those habits are gradually going, its not easy but this programme has helped to reinforce the good habits that I have acquired. Its also really good to know that I could always do it again if I felt I needed to lose a few pounds or to rid my body of some of the nasties that accumulate. Full details tomorrow – your turn next? I’ll support you if you decide to do it. Texts, phone calls, emails, - its all helped me to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment