Tuesday 26 June 2012

What have you got to lose?

Well, I’ve finished my Cleanse programme – I’ve lost 6lb and I’ve lost inches. I feel great and full of energy, and I have learnt some interesting things about how I eat. So, how did I do it? I used Forever Living’s Cleanse 9 programme. It comes in a box, everything you need, you just add milk for the protein drinks and a 600 calorie meal on days 3 – 9. There are tablets to help with your metabolism and a vitamin boost. The Aloe Vera gel drink helps with energy levels and the protein shakes make sure you get 100% of RDAs of vitamins and minerals. You get a book with all your instructions, somewhere to chart your progress and helpful tips. You even get a tape measure and a shaker for mixing your drinks. Just moving away from bad habits helps, keeping up your exercise will make a difference (and yes, you can still exercise – even with many fewer calories!) Knowing that I was getting all the vitamins and minerals that my body needed gave me confidence to continue. So, what now? I am sure that some of you will be thinking – ‘yes, but she will put it all back on’, That is, of course, possible, but not likely as I have been able to spot some of my danger times and avoid senseless eating. Also, I have taught myself that I don’t need to eat loads to prevent collapse and that being a bit hungry is OK – I was always afraid of being hungry before – but have learnt to manage it now. Of course, if I give in to a whim and have that pastry or whatever, I need to be sure that it’s a one off and move on with renewed determination! But help is at hand, Forever Living also have a Nutri-Lean programme to follow on with. Again, nearly everything you need in a box, plus more helpful hints and tips. Next thing I am going to try is the body wrap to help with some of the lose skin – combined with exercise, I hope it will soon disappear. Thanks for sticking with me through this – if you would like to give it a go, or would like to join me in offering this to your clients (it’s a great business opportunity) – then please feel free to email / phone me or take a look at my web page www.forefrontfitness.myforever.biz/store Lots of lovely lotions and potions on the web pages and you can buy directly from that site. Delivery is really quick (if you live locally I can get them for you if that helps) and there is a 60 day money back guarantee – so if you get something and you don’t like it or it doesn’t do what it says it will do – you can have your money back! Why not give it a go – what have you got to lose?? Not going for the hard sell – but it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment